Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Fall Day

Hey there!
It's my day up on the My Scraps & More Blog today. I am sharing a layout  I created using PhotoPlay Autumn Day. This collection is perfect for your fall or Thanksgiving pages.
I used photos from our fall camping trip of the beautiful trees along the Yellow River.
I used a stencil and distress inks, Gesso and water to create my background:

 
I fussy cut the trees and foxes, aren't they adorable?!

 
Another fussy cut tree that I added thread behind and my simple "Fall" title:

 
The pumpkins were also fussy cut and I added that cute fox sticker:

 
I also added some stitching.
Enjoy your day!



4 comments :

  1. Your background is amazing! And the fussy cutting is fabulous! Wonderful LO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous fall pics and background on the page, the colors are perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! love the mixed media background you created! BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!