Sunday, December 6, 2015

Best Day Ever!

Hi there scrappy friends!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for the 5th Christmas Caroling challenge over at My Scraps & More- use something shiny. I used a new to me scrappy company- Paper House and love their products! This is my layout using their Emerald collection line:

 
Here are some close ups:
 
The arrow is not an orange brown like it appears, it's actually gold. Love it!

 
The embellies here are all Paper House with the exception of the sequins and cut file. The sequins are from Walmart and both cut files- the circle and Dream Frame are both Nicole Nowasad, I believe.

 
More yummy green and gold embellies:

 
Thanks for taking time out of your busy life and visiting me!

5 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous, Lisa! I just had to stop by and leave some love. The design, color and photo are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute, Lisa! I love the detail. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!! LOVE all the green and circles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! lots of great embellishments! BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!