Tuesday, December 15, 2015

He's All That

One more post from me today :)
This layout was created using a few challenges:
Scrap Our Stash #33: Create a layout and include an item from your stash for each letter in the word Diecuts. I used:
D: diecuts
I: ink
E: Epic frame
C- cool frame, circle patterned paper
U- underlined title
T: triangle frame
S: Simple Stories, stitching, stamp, stickers
My Scraps & More #1 Christmas Caroling challenge- the challenge was to use frames with photos and some of your favorite things.

Here is what I came up with:

 
This was a perfect way to use some frames from my stash!
I added some stamping and watercolor to create my background:

 
I backed the frames with patterned papers:

 
added some stickers,:

 
stitching and banners:

 
I love how this turned out and will be using more of my frames soon!
 
 

11 comments :

  1. What a beautiful page design. Love the details and stash used. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO cute!!! love all the lil frames on the page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of the frames! This layout is absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap our Stash this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi great fun page, thank you for entering here at Scrap Our Stash, Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, fun page! Love all the little frames and the bright colors! Fantastic job! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a great layout!! I really like the use of all the frames. BL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the design you used on this page. The use of all those frames is a fabulous idea! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous! love all the frame and the add of the cork and the stars!! Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome page and wonderful way to use up all of those frames! Great selection of stash items chosen to complete our challenge! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome page. Love all the different frames. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!