Thursday, December 10, 2015

Homecoming Court

Hello!
Just wanted to share a layout I created last month for a lift challenge at Paper Issues.
I used Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm for this fun page:

 
I used some alphs that have been in my stash for quite some time:

 
I love the mason jars in this collection! They are probably the main reason I purchased this collection:

 
I added some paint using the plastic technique I learned from fellow scrapper, Missy.

 
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

5 comments :

  1. cute page!! LOVE the colors and background colors and mason jars!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty. love the bold floral paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful page! The paper choice was perfect for the colors of the girls beautiful prom dresses! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job with this layout. I'm loving all the colors and patterns. BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS! The colors and patterns are fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!