Thursday, December 17, 2015

She's Off!

Hey there scrappy friends!
Recently my daughter, who just turned 18 last month, went with a (girl) friend out of town for the weekend. Just the 2 of them! I was a nervous wreck wondering if they were safe. Thank God for cell phones! Any way, I snapped this picture of her walking to her friends car as they were leaving, yes, she thought I was crazy, LOL, so I had to scrap it!
This layout was created for the #7 challenge at My Scraps & More. I used Audrey's fun cut file she created for this challenge along with Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss:

 
I also used a Just Nick cut file, the flower, which I used Gelatos to color and then stitched in place:

 
I added a flair from Crate Paper along with some acrylic embellies from the Citrus Bliss collection:

 
Isn't that cut file amazing?! I love it!
 
Enjoy your day!

8 comments :

  1. I agree - that cut file is so cute! No matter how old our kids are we still worry about them! Have a great day Lisa.
    Donna - CIE Teammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! I've never tried Gelato's, I have wanted to try them out. Looks like you have mastered them!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing layout! I would have taken pics too! bl

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page!! So pretty and fun. BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the fun page, esp the circle cut!!!! great colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute!!!! They all think we are crazy!!!! LOL BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!