Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Today Noted

Hello!
I'm
here today to share a layout I created for the word up Wednesday challenge over on the My Scraps & More  forum.
My challenge is to use the word "today" on your page.
I used Simple Stories We Are Family Red Calico/Linen for my background along with Pink Paislee Memorandum and Cedar Lane for this layout of Sierra holding her acceptance letter from the college she was hoping to go to!

 
Here are a few close ups:
 
Anything that is touching the big file folder, is only attached to the folder, since I will putting here acceptance letter in it.



Love the gold in this collection!
 
I added some arrows and stickers:
 
 
The "Dream Big" is washi tape, perfect for this page:


 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments :

  1. Great page. You also did a great job with your challenge. Today front and center can't get any better that that. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love the gold accents!! BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!