Monday, December 21, 2015

Winter- Cold

Hello!
It's the third Monday of the month, that means time for a new Cards In Envy challenge!
This time the challenge is to create an A2 card with the theme: Let it snow.
Nothing says winter in Wisconsin better than cold and snow, so that is what I used on my snow card:

 
I used an older winter line from Echo Park.
 
Here's a close up of my snowflake:
The bottom snowflake is a sticker, the middle one was fussy cut and I added Stickles. The top one is a sticker as well:

 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you play along with this fun challenge!

6 comments :

  1. Such a stunning card, live the colours. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, If there were ever a card to capture winter in Wisconsin, this is it! Love this pretty palette. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your colors here and fun snowflake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa! I love your winter trees and the gorgeous and stitched layers on your card! Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa! Your gorgeous frosty card makes me want to put on an extra sweater, except it's an unseasonable 65 degrees here in VA right now, lol! I love your beautiful card. Have a Merry Christmas and I look forward to continuing on the CIE DT together in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!