Friday, January 8, 2016

Fun!

Hey there!
Happy Friday!
Today I am sharing a layout I made using the January 1st sketch at Stuck?! along with January 6th Crash Your Stash challenge to use stickers at Turtle Soup.
I used Simple Stories and some pics of Austin roasting a marshmallow to make a smore while camping this summer:

 
Here are some close ups:
 
I fussy cut the "Fun" banner and added some leave stickers and popped up the acorn with foam tape:

 
I used one of the bingo cards, a compass sticker and then fussy cut the trees and sign and layered them:

 
Here I fussy cut another tree and used some more of the leaves and acorn stickers:


 
Here is the sketch:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!


6 comments :

  1. Great layering and embellishing! Love your use of the stickers! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect Lisa,love how you treated the background and your layers with embellies tucked in look fab! Thank you for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these papers - and works so well with the photos - Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches Hugs Sarah x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the sketch, love the papers you have put together. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super page, great take on the sketch.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. super fun camping page and lovein the color mix here too!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!