Saturday, April 9, 2016

Happy Saturday!

Hello!
Hope you are having a fantastic weekend so far!
I am sharing a layout I created for Joan's Saturday All Sorts challenge over at Turtle Soup last week.
Here challenge was to use letter stickers that were mostly used up.
I added a bunch of odd letter Thickers to this layout and covered them in Gesso. My original idea was to add watercolor over it, but once I laid everything else out, I liked it as it was so I just added some paint spatters.


I added paint to a few of the numbers and then used a brown marker:


I used a few old school lines for this page. I am trying to use some of my stash.


Here's a close up of the letters:


I really enjoyed this challenge and will be doing it again soon. Lord knows I have way too many old alphas in my stash!

5 comments :

  1. Fabulous idea! My friend and I were just talking about ways to use the Gesso we received at a crop. Will definitely ass this to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I LOVE the gesso'd you added to the thickers. What a really great idea and you implemented it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page. Love the design and what a great way to use alphas!!! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your layout!! BL
    http://stephaniebscreativedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the numbers background is awesome.. way to rock this page... BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!