Sunday, April 17, 2016

March Project 12

Happy Sunday scrappy friends!
Today I posted my Project 12 March sketch over at Turtle Soup.
I used an American Crafts paper pad I have had in my stash for a few years and came up with this:


Here is the right side:


Left side:


and a few close ups:
I cut my sun out using a Silhouette cut file and my Cameo and stitched. My title, "March" was also cut on my Cameo. The 2016 are chipboard numbers I believe are from Bella Blvd


I also cute these cute doilies on my Cameo:


I fussy cute the flower bunches and popped them up with foam tape:


I added some stitching to the pennants:


Here is my sketch:



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

3 comments :

  1. fabulous double page Project 12.. awesome multiply photos.. great colour and accents... BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely sweet 2-pager. I love what you did! Such great memory-keeping. ~ Ali ( BL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great double layout - fabulous design, colours and pics. BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!