Monday, April 11, 2016

Paper House Productions

Hey there!
It's my day up on the Paper House Blog today!

Today I am sharing a layout I created using the Discover collection. This line is perfect for all your travel pages! 
I used a photo of Sierra and Greg when they flew to Philadelphia for a family wedding in August last year. They are actually at the wedding dinner in this photo.
Travel PH WM (793x800)


Here are a few close ups: I fussy cut the "Memories of a Life Time" card and added that next to my black and white photo to make it pop a bit. I added the passport sticker and the "Pack Your Bags" sticker, I popped up with pop dots to give some dimension:

  Travel PH WM close up 1 (640x439)

 I fussy cut the "Our Getaway" card, wrote my journaling on it and slid it under my photo. I added the
travel and arrow sticker:

   Travel PH WM close up 2 (640x427)

 The airplane is also a sticker, looks like it was printed on the paper. Love it!

  Travel PH WM close up 3 (640x427)

 I added the branding strip (the small strip of paper that was on the bottom of the background paper) and zigzag stitched it in place. Then I popped that cute burlap sticker up with pop dots. After I finished, I realized the photo area looked like a suitcase, LOL! It was perfect for this page!

  Travel PH WM close up 4 (640x427)

This layout is fairly simple, but yet the photo shines! That's what scrapping is all about to me!

I would love if you stopped over at the Paper House Blog and left me some love.

4 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!