Sunday, April 24, 2016

Stuck?!

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!
It is a rainy day here, so I am catching up on a few things around here.
Today I am sharing a layout I created using the April 15th sketch over at Stuck?! and Crate Paper's Notes & Things.


I used white cardstock for my background and added watercolors using the package technique. Then I used a few mists to add spatters. I fussy cut the butterflies from one of the papers:


I added a 3D tag and some Creative Embellisments chipboard along with a few rub-ons from my stash:


I added a few of the PL life cards for layers and added some stitching:


Here's one more close up:


Here is Laura's fabulous sketch:


Hope you have a great day!


7 comments :

  1. How lovely. Just love your choice of colors and embellishments. Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the butterflies. thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! I love your background work! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! Love your background work and all the layering! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fabulous! Loving that colorful background! So glad you joined in at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa - so delicate and sweet! Love your background work
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!