Saturday, April 23, 2016

Using Scraps

Hello again!
Today I am sharing a layout I created using scraps, with the exception of my background paper, of Robin's Nest goodies...
I used Water Glitter Swirl for the background on this beautiful page of Sierra:

 
 I cut my title and the flowers using my Cameo.
 

I added some bling from my stash along with some different colors of Dew Drops. Dew Drops are the perfect way to add that special touch to your layouts, cards or any other crafty project!
 


Here are just a few more close ups:
 

 
I hope I have inspired you to dig out those scraps and use them on a project!
 
Lisa
 

1 comment :

  1. What a gorgeous page! I love the the blue colors with the white! BL

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!