Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Baseball

Hey!
Another season of baseball is over and done with, that time went so fast!
There was a new sketch posted over at Turtle Soup along with the DT reveal. Today I am sharing the layout I created using it.
I used Simple Stories So Rad and a cut file from the Silhouette store and  came up with this fun baseball page:


I colored the cut file with watercolors, then stamped and stitched in place. I love the look of this and will be doing it again! I layered a few frames and a sticker:


I added the #10 stickers right on the photo:


I added some stars from the empherema pack and a few more stickers:


Lastly, I added the simple title: Baseball.


Here is Bev's awesome sketch:



Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

3 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!