Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Creative Scrappers

Hello and happy Tuesday!
I recently found a new sketch site called Creative Scrappers and love the sketch they had this month so I decided to play along.
I used some JilliBean Soup I have had in my stash for quite some time and came up with this page:


I used quite a few stickers and popped a few up with foam tape:


I love that little gnome card and it was perfect for this page!


I created my own tags using that fun orange patterned paper!


Here is the fabulous sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!


7 comments :

  1. Absolutely adorable! I LOVE that cute "gnome" quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet page of you and Sierra! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your page !!! And Congratulations you won the giveaway from Jillibean Soup !! Thanks for participating with us at Creative Scrappers !! Msg me ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the sketch!Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layering and fun sewing! So glad you joined us at Creative Scrappers. :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!