Thursday, June 30, 2016

# Love

Hey there scrappy friends!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for Sketches In Thyme using the sketch that was posted today!
I used some of my My Mind's Eye stash for this fun page of Sierra and I on her graduation day:


I used my Cameo to cut a few cut files from Juliana Michaels. I love this cut file ( Hashtag Love)! If you are looking for some fun and free cut files, she has them!

I used watercolors to color the cut files and then stamped a few of them:


Here I added a chipboard piece over part of the cut file. I also added a few word stickers and stamping:



I added some tangled thread under a brad and also added some black mist spatters:



Here is the fun sketch:



Isn't it awesome? I had a blast playing with it!

1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!