Sunday, June 19, 2016

You Make Me Happy

Hey there!
I am sharing  my final layout as a design team member at The Robin's Nest today. I have enjoyed my time creating with all their fun goodies!
 This photo of Austin was taken during Homecoming in October and it is one of my favorites!


I used the backside of the Vanilla Fleur Glitter Cardstock for my background. I used a cut file along with the Men's Plaid/Compass Cardstock and cut on my Cameo. Then I stitched around the outside of the cut file:



I created a cluster in the bottom left hand corner using:



I created layers under my photo using:

I fussy cut the tag from the Lodge CutOuts Cardstock and added that into my layers as well. I added the Saffron Bee Diecuts using foam tape to give some dimension to my page:



Finally I added some mist spatters:



I would like to thank the Robin's Nest for letting me create with their fabulous products!

And thank you for stopping by!



2 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!