Friday, July 29, 2016

Football

Happy Friday!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for the July 15th sketch challenge at Sketch-N-Scrap and the 7/21 challenge to use a ticket, program, etc. at the Turtle Soup.
I used photos from last years Family Night at Lambeau Field for this fun page along with items from my stash:


I fussy cut my title from a piece of patterned paper and added the "Play" sticker:


I added a border and a 3D sticker:


Here is a look at the ticket. I also fussy cut the "I love football" pennant and added mini alphas over the "I" that says "we":


I added some mist, a journal spot, a sticker and mini alphas:


Here is the sketch:



Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!



4 comments :

  1. What an amazing job with the sketch!!! LOVE how you used the ticket! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the football elements. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! Love your take on the sketch! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! Love how you included the tickets and the football theme of the layout is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!