Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Grateful

Happy hump day!
Today I am sharing a layout I created using the August 1st sketch at Stuck?!
I used Pink Paislee Cedar lane, which is a fall line for these Christmas pics of Sierra:


The purple matched the tote perfect, so that is what prompted me to use this line.
I added bits and pieces from the Ephemera pack, love the pops of gold!


I added some banner strips and a heart popped up with foam tape:


Here is Laura's fabulous sketch:


Have a great day!


5 comments :

  1. Wow this is awesome, love the way you used this collection for a Christmas layout, your background word and layers are fab! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed when someone uses non-tradiontional Christmas colors. It's brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this as a Christmas page - great embellishing
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful colour combination! Love your splatters of ink! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!! The patterned papers that you've used are absolutely perfect for your photos!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!