Thursday, August 4, 2016

Simply Magical

Hey there!
Boy, it's been so hot and humid here the last few days. But I am not complaining as I would rather have the heat and humidity over the freezing cold and blowing snow!
Today I am sharing a card I created using sketch #150 over at Feeling Sketchy. I am still working on Christmas cards and probably will be until the end of November or mid December, so bear with me.
I used Carta Bella Merry & Bright and came up with this:


Here is the cute sketch:


Enjoy the rest of your day!


6 comments :

  1. I love that tag! Very cute Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh lovely. Nice Christmas theme. Thnaks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I like how you take our sketch :-)) I like your tag.
    Thank you for entering at Feeling Sketchy this time! Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Christmas card, I love the happy colours! Thanks for joining us over at the Feeling Sketchy Challenge #150. Good luck, and please join us again soon!
    Jen Leeflang
    FEELING SKETCHY DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa - your card is a great take on our sketch. I love the 2 sentiments you've used and the pretty coloured papers. Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and they are greatly appreciated! Thank you for visiting my blog.