Thursday, August 11, 2016

Splash!

Hello!
Today I am sharing a layout I made using the August sketch at Creative Scrappers  and a cut file from The Cut Shoppe. I used Crate Paper Poolside, Notes & Things and some embellies from Dear Lizzie for this fun page of Sierra when she was younger:


I added some watercolor to my background using the packaging technique. I cut  a few each of the circles and painted them with watercolor:


I added a cluster of cute embellies and some tangled thread:


I created my own tag from patterned paper and added some enamel dots:


I popped the sun up with foam tape and added some tangled thread and a sticker. I finally found use for this diver, lol!


I fussy cut the word "Splash" from a PL card and added a Fancy Pants flair. I also used 2 different washi tapes:


I am not quite sure that I like how this layout turned out, seems too busy to me, LOL!

Here is the fun sketch:



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

5 comments :

  1. What a fabulous layout, love the watercolor background and all the little details you added!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout, love the watercolor background and all the little details you added!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout !! Thank you for sharing and playing with us !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the colors and the circle die cuts!!! Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this with the watercolor and those circles! So glad you joined us this month!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!