Friday, October 7, 2016

Autumn Is In The Air

Hey there!
I am sharing a layout I created and have up on the Paper House Productions Blog today.
I used the new Paper House Autumn Woods line. I love the crisp colors of red, orange, teal and brown in this gorgeous collection!

  Autumn Is In The Air

For my background, I used the Autumn Air paper and cut it in half, flipped one over and stitched them together. I added a few layers behind my photo using a few of the cards cut from Woodland Friends Tags paper. They were to small to fit behind my entire photo, so I cut them in half as well. I fussy cut the leaves from  the Autumn Woods paper and the foxes from the Woodland Friends Tags paper.

 Autumn Is In The Air close up 3

 I used a journal box and word strips that I fussy cut from the Woodland Friends Tags paper. I just love this cute little fox! Isn't he adorable?

  Autumn Is In The Air close up 2

 another adorable fussy cut fox:

Autumn Is In The Air close up 1

 Here is another leaf I fussy cut, curled up and tucked behind my journal card:

  Autumn Is In The Air close up 4

 I finished the layout off with some black mist spatters.
 Have you created any fall layouts yet?
 Until next time, stay scrappy my friends!

1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!