Sunday, January 22, 2017

CHA Projects

Hello Scrappy Friends!
I am excited as I was asked by Paper House Productions to create some projects for CHA! The first collection I worked with is Let Freedom Ring and they featured a few of my projects on their blog yesterday. Today, I would like to share them with you.
The first project I created was this fun banner:


I hand cut the pennant shapes from white cardstock, distressed the edges and then added another pennant on top using papers from the Let Freedom Ring collection:


I stitched the two layers together and added doilies from my stash:


I added layers of embellies and fussy cut lots from the papers gluing it in place using the Best Glue Ever:


I love that clear acetate with the gold stars on it! I created some accordion fold medallions on a few of the pennants and added stickers on top:


I finished off the banner with eyelets and twine from my stash to connect the 4 pieces an then added bits of ribbon from my stash as well. I love how this turned out!

The second project I created was this fun American Flag Cutlery Pouch:


This was very easy to make. I used a cut file from the Silhouette store and cut it using my Cameo. I glued it together using The Best Glue Ever from ScraPerfect. Finally, I added twine, plastic cutlery and a napkin. It would be fun to create more of these for a 4th of July picnic!

Tomorrow, I will share a few layouts I created with this collectio. Hope you will stop back and check them out!

1 comment :

  1. fabulous and fun projects.. great collection... congrats on CHA projects

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!