Sunday, January 15, 2017

It's A Dog's Life!

Hey there! Happy Sunday!
Today I am sharing a layout I created yesterday for the Pawsitively Pet challenge at Paper Issues and the Wednesday Stash challenge at Creative Inspiration.
I used a Silhouette cut file, October Afternoon papers, Studio Calico word stickers and Dear Lizzie enamel dots for this layout of Sierra and Bender:


I backed the cut file with scraps of papers and then outlined them with a black marker to make it pop:


I fussy cut the doggie from one of the papers and added some word phrases:


I fussy cut the feathers and leaves from the papers and added some enamel dots:


I added a few more stickers, some popped up with foam and added part of a paw frame cut file, colored with watercolor:


Thanks for stopping and enjoy the rest of your day!


2 comments :

  1. Lisa, this is so fun! Your background looks amazing and the doggy paw die cut is awesome. Love!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!