Friday, February 17, 2017

A Winter Card

Hello and happy Friday!
I am here today to show you my take on the card challenge over at ScraPerfect this month. The challenge was to use embossing and to stamp an image:


I used the Perfect Crafting Pouch and ran it over my cardstock that I was going to stamp my image on, which in this case was the snowflake and embossed cardstock. This makes for a clean, crisp look.


Next I added the Best Glue Ever to my stamp and spread it around using my finger. Next, I stamped on white cardstock. Finally I added glitter. I forgot to take pics of these 2 steps. 


Next, I used the Best Glue Ever and the No Clog Writing Cap to add glue to the edge of the embossing on the card:


Then I sprinkled it with glitter:


I tapped the excess of and this is what it looks like:


Here's a close up of the snowflake and the glittered edge:


Lastly, I cleaned my stamp with the Best Cleaner Ever and then rinsed it off with warm water.

Hope you will join in on the challenge this month. I had a blast playing along!

1 comment :

  1. Pretty card Lisa. Thanks for playing along with us at ScraPerfect.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!