Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Another CHA Layout

Hey there!
Today I am sharing another layout I had in the Paper House Productions  booth at CHA. I used the One Big Happy Family for this layout:


I used a scrap piece of paper and cut it in the shape of a heart. I cut strips of patterned papers from the collection and used scissors to cut the strips. Then I stitched them in place and cut them to the shape of the heart:


I added some papers and cards behind my photo:


I added some of the fun cardstock stickers and tangled thread:



I also added a piece of acetate:


I will be sharing the another collection I worked with tomorrow, so stop back!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment :

  1. This is stunning. LOVE the big heart and how you snipped the ends to create the ruffles

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!