Monday, March 27, 2017

Beach Babe


Hey there Scrappy Friends!!
Today I am sharing a colorful summer layout I created using ScraPerfect, Fancy Pants and Robin's Nest products. 


I created my background using watercolors. 
Then I added the Palm Tree Rub-ons from Robin's Nest.


Here is a close up of one of the palm tree rub-ons and check out those super cute flip flops! Those are from Fancy Pants. Both are perfect for a summer page!


I colored the "Beach Babe" title using Gelatos.
I fussy cut the "Today" from a card in the Safron Cards from the Robin's Nest. I also added a few more embellies from Fancy Pants.


Here is another palm tree close up layered with a few more embellies. 


I fussy cut the "Hello Sunshine" from  a card in the Safron Cards. This yellow paper, I had previously cut a sun and used on another layout, but kept the negative piece. It worked perfect as a layer under my photo. 


I attached pretty much everything on this layout using ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap. I love this glue!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment :

  1. Love the mixed media background and fun summer embellies

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!