Sunday, March 12, 2017

Beautiful!

Hey there!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
I found a few hours of scrappy time earlier this week and created this layout using a Cut Shoppe cut file, Simple Stories and the March tic-tac-toe board at Scrap Our Stash.
I used: washi tape, gold and mini alphas:


I backed the cut file with papers from the 6x6 pad and stitched in place over my watercolor background.


I used Mambi black and gold chipboard.


I popped some of the flower diecuts up with foam tape to add some dimension. I also added the word "epic" using October Afternoon mini alphas.


I fussy cut the "today" circle, the black and white chevron frame and the "Life is amazing, beautiful, so very good" out of patterned papers.


Finally, I added a banner and doily on the top.

Here's the tic-tac-toe board:



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



9 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful page. Love the details and stash used. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash! Huggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful page! I love how you used the die cut and backed it with different patterns. Thanks for joining us at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, great take on the Tic Tac Toe challenge! Love your watercolor background. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, just WOW!! The colors, the patterns, LOVE IT ALL! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, as always! Your pages are always such a treasure to see! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, beautiful colour combo :) Thanks for Tic Tac Toeing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page! Love the way you used the cut file. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page. Love the watercolor background and the cutfile you used. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!