Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Creative Embellishments March Challenge

Hello!
If you are here for the Creative Embellishments/SpiegelMomScraps blog hop, please click HERE.

Happy March! I am so ready for spring, but here in Wisconsin, we can still get snow storms in March. I am keeping my fingers crossed that that will not happen. We are getting a few inches today. 
Today, I am sharing my layout for the March challenge over at Creative Embellishments.
I used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe, the Best Glue Ever and an old Echo Park collection- Springtime for this layout of Sierra:


I used a unicorn from the Unicorn set and added Gesso. Then I added Liquitex Glass Beads Texture Paste and purple and pink spray inks. I love the texture the glass beads gave the unicorn! I added in a Butterfly Flair in my fussy cut flower cluster.


 I used 2 butterflies from the Butterfly Set and added a coat of Gesse to them and then a purple and pink spray ink. Finally, I added some Stickles. 


Here is the inspiration photo and the twist is to use something that flies:


I was inspired by the colors, butterflies and unicorn.
Hope you will play along with us this month. There is a $50 gift certificate up for grabs!


4 comments :

  1. This is wonderful! Love the quote and the colors! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I LOVE the large quote

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and enchanting ! Oh yes you should always be a Unicorn if possible!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!