Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Family Selfie

Hey there!
We are on spring break this week, so I am hoping to get some scrappy time. I am finally getting around to posting this layout I created last week for Scrap Our Stash's March sketch challenge and Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge to use chipboard and something old.

I hand stitched a circle using embroidery floss and then added watercolors to my background:


 I used mostly Fancy Pants Happy Place along with a little Heidi Swapp. I used a cut file from Just Nick, cut it out on white cardstock and then added watercolor. I used a chipboard frame from Crate Paper:


Check out that cool bird! I have had this Heidi Swapp tag in my stash forever and finally used it:


I added some of the Happy Place ephemera along with a heart cut from my Cameo that has been sitting on my desk for some time. I also added a few Heidi Swapp word phrase stickers: 


A few more diecuts from the ephemera pack along with a fussy cut camera:


Here is the sketch:

For the word part of the challenge I used:
C: cardstock, circles, camera
H: Heidi Swapp, heart, Happy Place by Fancy Pants
A: arrow, adhesive
R: red
M: Martha Stewart punch

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


5 comments :

  1. Wonderful mixed media and LOVE that stitched circle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page! Love all your fun accents. Thanks for joining use at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic page. Love the details and stash use. Awesome take! Thanks for your entry in our SOS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch! Such a beautiful page. Great mix of patterns and ephemera. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page! The first selfie of many more lol...Love how you put your clusters together :) Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!