Monday, March 13, 2017

Lawn Fawn & ScraPerfect Team Up

Hey there!
The ScraPerfect DT have teamed up with Lawn Fawn this month!
I am excited to share a card I created using Lawn Fawn and ScraPerfect products!


To create this card I used  the Perfect Crafting Pouch on my white cardstock. This helps get a nice crisp image when stamping. Then I used the Elphie Selfie Stamps and stamped them on the white cardstock using black ink. I colored the images using a small paintbrush and watercolors. Once they were dry, I used the Elphie Selfie Lawn Cuts and ran them through my Cuttlebug. I love the white edges around the stamped image! Plus, it was so easy to do!

I used the Best Glue Ever and some foam tape to adhere my stamped images to papers from the Perfectly Plaid papers.

Here is a close up of all the dimension of my card:


Here is what I used to create this fun card:


I love these Lawn Fawn stamps and Lawn Cuts and will be getting more of them in the future!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Lisa

3 comments :

  1. Super cute! LOVE the bright plaid paper and the adorable elephant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Thanks for stopping by my little bog! I just love this adorable card you created! Very cute design1

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling birthday creation! I love the plaid with those fun images!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!