Thursday, March 23, 2017

Sketches In Thyme

Hello!
Today I am sharing a layout I have up over at Sketches In Thyme today.
I combined American Crafts, Paper House and a cut file from Just Nick for this layout of Sierra and a few friends at their senior prom:


I added a border using a punch. I added some circles, fussy cut label and an Evalicious wood veneer that I colored with silver mist:


The title is a combination of October Afternoon mini alphas and Thickers. I also added some Tim Holtz word sticker phrases here:


I added a few pieces of MAMBI chipboard stickers along with an Evalicious puffy banner sticker:


I fussy cut the camera from one of the AC papers. I added in a black Doodlebug doily. I also added another piece of MAMBI chipboard and a Simple Stories clear sticker:


I would like to give credit to one of the girls mom for the beautiful photo she shared with me.

Here is the fun sketch:


Thanks for stopping and have a great day!

1 comment :

  1. This is absolutley stunning Lisa! Your mixed media is amazing and love that cut file

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!