Thursday, March 2, 2017

Wish

IF you are here for the SpiegelMom/Creative Embellishment blog hop, scroll down or click HERE.

Hello!
I am to share a page I have up on the Creative Embellishment Blog today. I used a photo of Austin and I on parent's night at his football game last October. I used a variety of Creative Embellishment goodies on this page:

 

I used a stencil and light modeling paste to create texture on my background. I added some mists and watercolors on top and finally stamped using black ink and the Circles Stamp. The word "Wish" is from the Dream Word Set. I love the font! I just colored it using an ink pad.

   

Under my photo, I added a Circle Doodle Frame. I also added some Wood Veneer Stars. Both of these were colored with the same black ink:

 

I am not much of a flower user on boy pages, but I love the outcome on this layout!
In the cluster of embellies under the photo, I tucked in a Wood Veneer Football and a Heart. I also added flowers, thread and butterflies:

 

This piece is one of Creative Embellishments new chipboard pieces. It's called Washi Tape Clusters. Isn't it just so cool?! I love it! I added Gesso first and then used inks and Gelatos to color it. I also added the "Snap" flair from the Smile Set along with another Wood Veneer Star and some flowers:

   

 Around the edge of my page, I added a strip of patterned paper and some torn washi tape. 

 Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!


5 comments :

  1. awesome layout! love the colour combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mixed media work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing page and sweet pic. I love all the bold fun colors, cool layers and super cool textures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chock full of scrappy greatness!
    Marci CE DT

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!