Thursday, April 27, 2017

Play

Hey there!
I am here to share a layout and  tutorial on how to make fun foil embellishments that I have up on the ScraPerfect Blog today.
Here's the layout I created:


I machine stitched circles on my white cardstock background and then added watercolors using the packaging technique. I used rub-ons and a variety of stickers for my title:


I added the foiled stars and sequins around the stitched circle. I also added a rub-on from my stash:


I applied the sequins using Embellie Gellie. This works awesome as the sequins stick to the Gellie at the end of the stick and come off when you stick it to a dot of the Best Glue Ever. I always have the No Clog Writing Cap on my bottle since I am gluing small objects or spaces:


Here is another close up: 


To create the foiled stars, I had some cardstock stars that were sitting on my desk from a cut file I cut a few months ago along with ScraPerfect's Transfer Foil. Please stop by the ScraPerfect blog and check out my tutorial!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!










1 comment :

  1. I love the water color background and all those wonderful sequins

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!