Monday, May 1, 2017

Family Layout- 123 Challenge Blog

Hey there!
I have some exciting news to share with you....
I am guest designing for 123 Challenge Blog this month! I am so excited!

The challenge this month is:

  • Use the color teal
  • Use the word family
  • Use a stencil
I used a family photo that was taken last October along with a few Creative Embellishment pieces, some flowers from my stash, The Best Glue Ever and lots of mists!


I created my background using a Prima Stencil and some light modeling paste. Then I added teal and green mists. Then I used the Fairy Dust Stencil and added some BoBunny Sugar Glitter Paste. Finally I stamped with black in and the Distressed Circle Stamp


I used lots of flowers, some I have had in my stash for at least 10 years! I also used a Creative Embellishments  tree colored with mist. I added a flair button from Creative Embellishments and a few leaves cut from a  Silhouette cut file:  


Here is a side view of the "Family" banner. I added mists to color it.


I added some sequins scattered throughout the page. 

I would love if you would stop over to the 123 Challenge Blog and leave me a comment! 
Enjoy your day!







1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!