Sunday, May 14, 2017

Together

Hey there! Happy Mother's Day!
Today I am sharing a layout of my children and used a winter photo from last year.
I am proud to have these 2 for my kids and am so lucky to be their mom!

I used a sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap. They are celebrating their 5th birthday this month, all month long!

Here is what I came up with using Fancy Pants Timbergrove:

I am not sure where the cut file (snowflake) came from, it's been sitting in my scraproom for quite some time and when I saw the sketch, I knew it was finally time to use it!


I painted the snowflake and background with watercolors and then added mist and paint spatters.I stitched the snowflake in place.
The snowflakes and title word "Together" are chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments. I colored them with Nuvo Glitter Markers. These photos do not do those pieces justice, they are so sparkly in person.


Here is a close up of the layers under the photo:


Another glimpse of the layers and embellies:


Here is the sketch I used:



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend!


1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!