Friday, June 9, 2017

Be Kind...

Hey there! Happy Friday!
Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? Greg is on call, so that means we will be hanging around the house. That means scrappy time for me!
Yesterday I played with a Paper Issues quote challenge and combined that with the June challenge at 123 Challenge Blog .
Here is what I came up with using the February Hip Kit Club kit:


I added watercolor to my background using the packaging technique then added some spatters.
I fussy cut a few butterflies and punched some scalloped circles and added those throughout my layout.


I used a Paper Issues free cutfile that has been sitting on my desk. I cut it out quite awhile back and used the negative piece for another layout.  Anywho, I glued it to my page and then added stitching through it. I love the white on white look!


I added some bling to the butterflies and scallop circle:


I fussy cut  that cute swan and then added bling to the bottom of my photo:


I love how this came out! And will definitely be doing the white on white again!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

5 comments :

  1. This looks lovely, I love the sewing of the quote and the splatters too.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Lisa! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page! I love the large title

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the page......Thanks for playing along with 123 Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!