Wednesday, June 14, 2017

I Love You To The Moon...

Hey there!
I am here today to share my last design team post for Creative Embellishments. I really have enjoyed working with all the fabulous goodies from the store. Thank you Nicole for giving me this wonderful opportunity!
 Now onto my layout. I used some older papers from my stash for this layout:
 

I love this phrase (I Love You To The Moon...) and decided to make that the title and center of this graduation layout. I colored it with a coat of Gesso first and then added inks and mists.
 

I added some Wood Veneer Stars colored with a Nuvo Glitter Marker. These stars are perfect for any page!

 

I added a Square Doodle Frame under my photo and colored it with a navy ink pad.  I added a Shine Silver Flair on top of a bed of tangled thread.  Here you can see all the shine the wood veneer stars have. Love it! I added a tag, some stitching and ink spatters to finish off the page.

 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!