Thursday, June 29, 2017

You Are Loved

Hey there Scrappy Friends!
I am popping in real quick to share a layout I created using the May Hip Kit Club kit along with a cut file of theirs and a sketch.
I started my layout with a plain piece of white cardstock and added some texture paste through a Tim Holtz stencil. When that was dry, I added watercolors using the packaging technique and let it dry. Finally, I added some stamping with black ink.


I added a bunch of diecuts and enamel dots from the kit:


I used a cut file from Hip Kit and cut the leaves out on white cardstock and added different shades of green watercolors. I added more diecuts and fussy cut the hot air balloons from one of the papers.


I added more hot air balloons, a diecut cloud and a gold chipboard heart sticker:


I love how fun and whimsical this layout turned out!
Enjoy your day!

1 comment :

  1. Your watercolor background is absolutely amazing! Love all the hot air balloons

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!