Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Out & About

Hey there! happy 4th of July!
I am sharing a layout I created for yesterday's sketch reveal at Creative Inspiration. I used My Minds Eye Good Day Sunshine for this fun page of Sierra while we were visiting her at UWEC this spring:


I added some greens cut from white cardstock and used a Silhouette cut file and cut on my Cameo. I also added a few diecuts from the collection:


Although the moped didn't go with my photos, I thought it went well with my title: Out & About, so I added it:


I added a few clouds cut from my Cameo from another Silhouette cut file and used a diecut sun and clip:


I rarely use patterned paper as a background, but love how this turned out and will be using it more often to use more of my stash.

Here is Bev's sketch:


Hope you will play along with us this month!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful and safe 4th!!


3 comments :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!