Friday, August 18, 2017

Camp

Good morning!
I am sharing a layout that I created using the Creative Scrappers August 1st sketch.
I used PhotoPlay Campfire for this page:
I added some stamping and mist to my background:


I used some old SEI (I think) alphas added a few fussy cut items and a diecut:


I added a few scraps of paper here along with some stitching and more fussy cutting:


Here's a side view of my layout. I did add foam behind my photos to give some dimension to my layout:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. Wow! This is so beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous design! I love the misting

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!