Sunday, August 27, 2017

My Hero

Hello friends!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for ScraPerfect.
I used ScraPerfect's The Best Glue Ever and Transfer Foil along with Paper House Production papers and came up with this layout of Austin and I after one of his baseball games:


I used a cut file from the Silhouette store to create my title and backed it with black cardstock:


Because I didn't have a lot of orange and black baseball embellies to go with the papers/ photos, I decided to create my own using star diecuts, The Best Glue Ever and Transfer Foil. You can check out my tutorial (orange stars) up on the ScraPerfect Blog.


I added watercolor to my background and added a few layers under my photos along with some stitching:


Here is a side view of my title. Check out all the fun detail the transfer foil added to my title:



Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous day!

1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!