Sunday, August 6, 2017

Wedding Card

Hello and happy Sunday!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!
It's my turn to post the card sketch challenge over at Creative Inspiration today. I enjoyed playing with the sketch!
I used Paper House Productions Wedding Day and came up with this wedding card:


Check out that glittered blue background paper. Isn't it gorgeous?
I added a small border punched border and a doily. I fussy cut the heart from another Paper House paper and added hand stitching around it using blue floss. I added a bow and for my sentiment, I used one of Paper Houses 3D Stickers. 

Here is the beautiful sketch by Bev:



I love how simple, but elegant this card turned out! 

Hope you will play along with us this month!


1 comment :

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!