Saturday, September 23, 2017

New Kitchen

Hey there scrappy friends,
I am sharing a layout I created using sketch #294 at Sketches In Thyme.
We remodeled our kitchen back in 2015 and I am finally scrapping one of the "after" pics I took.
I used some October Afternoon from my stash and came up with this page:


I used an hexagon cutfile from the Silhouette store and duplicated it numerous times and made few different sizes and then cut them using my Cameo. I backed them with a few different patterned papers. Finally I stitched around them and then added some watercolors:


I fussy cut the teapot, whisk and spoon and added them down on the bottom border. The alphas are October Afternoon and I added some stitching through them:


Here I added a few stickers, a diecut and a fussy cut spoon:


Here is the sketch:



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!