Thursday, November 23, 2017

Cousins

Hello and happy Thanksgiving!
It's my day up over on the Sketches In Thyme blog today.
Last summer we had a family reunion on my hubbys side and Sierra got to spend a little bit of time with her cousins. Of course, I had to scrap a few of the pics that were taken.
I used Fancy Pants Family & Co and a few Teresa Collins word stickers and came up with this fun page:


I added watercolor to my background after stitching a messy circle with my sewing machine and navy thread:


I added a few diecuts from the ephemera pack along with some Teresa Collins word stickers:


More diecuts and a tag:


Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by nad have a great time with your family!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!