Saturday, November 11, 2017

Vegas Adventure!

Hello!
I scrapped a few layouts from my Vegas trip with the girls that we took during spring break in 2016.
I wish I would have scrapped these sooner so that I would have remembered more details.
I used a sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap for this layout along with an old Clique kit that contained a lot of the Simple Stories You Are Here collection:


I love this gold script "fun trip" and just had to include it on this page!
I added the flair that came with the kit, it was perfect!


I used the Thickers that came with the kit and fussy cut the word "Adventure" to finish off my title.


Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!





7 comments :

  1. Lisa this is a great layout about your trip. I keep a note pad and pen in my camera case and keep notes of even the simplest things so that when I down load the photos to my computer into a folder I also type the text into a text file in the same folder so that when I am ready to scrap the photos I know what was going on when I took them. Just a little tip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome tip! I will have to try that on our next vacation.

      Delete
  2. Lisa this is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a great eye when it comes to paper crafting! I just love all of your projects! This is an adorable page! Love the framing of one of the photos, the embellishments you used, to the cute title too! Love, love, love! Thanks for participating every month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an awesome job with the sketch and perfect embellishing, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and great pics!! Love Las Vegas! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic take on the sketch and LOVE your stitching! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!