Friday, December 15, 2017

Joy

Hey there!
I am sharing a layout for the design team mid month reveal over at Off The Rails.
If you know me, you know I struggle with monochromatic or white with one color layouts. Yup, that was the challenge and yup, that was a struggle for me! But once I started my layout, it was fairly easy. It was the getting my stuff together, searching for all one color and thinking that was the hard part, LOL! I do have to say, I absolutely love how this page turned out!
Take a look:

I created my background using a Creative Embellishment stencil and BoBunner Glitter Paste. When the paste was dry, I added some mist by spraying and then added a few darker mist spatters. 


I added a few punched borders using a paper from Fancy Pants Timbergrove. I also added the "Happy" sticker tab and some alphas from that collection:


The chipboard frame, ornament and snowflakes are from Creative Embellishments. I added white acrylic paint to all of them. I added a few layers of mist to the ornament.I decided that it was too dark once it was dry, so I took a wet paper towel and rubbed it. I love the outcome! I added some of the same mist to the circles on the frame and then added Stickles. I also added Stickles to the snowflakes. I added some layers behind my photo using Fancy Pants and Recollections papers along with a doily and some cardstock:


The "Joy" chipboard is also from Creative Embellishments. I used a Nuvo Glitter Marker to color it. The circles wreath I colored with white acrylic paint and mists. I cut a third of it off and added that to the top of my page. I also added another snowflake:


Here is a closer look at the background and the small embellie cluster at the top:


Here is the mood board:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!