Saturday, January 13, 2018

A Quick & Easy Way To Clean Your Craft Scissors

Hey there Friends!
Today I am sharing a quick and easy way to clean your sticky craft scissors. I found that The Best Cleaner Ever by ScraPerfect works really well at taking off the stickiest stuff ever. I add craft foam behind my photos and to pop up embellishments on my cards and layouts. The craft foam I buy has an adhesive side. I usually cut the foam to the size I need, but sometimes I don't realize I cut it too big until after I have peeled of the backing of the adhesive side. Then I have to cut the sticky foam with my scissors. This gets my scissors good and sticky after a few cuts:




I sprayed the scissors with The Best Cleaner Ever and let it sit for 5 minutes:


I used a paper towel to wipe them clean. Now they are looking like new again!


I love using this fabulous cleaner!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!