Tuesday, January 16, 2018

My Boy!

Hello!
I am up on the ScraPerfect blog today sharing a tutorial on using foil.
I love to make my own embellishments and often do when scrapping a layout about my son. There just doesn't seem to be as many embellishments for boys as there are for girls. Using The Best Glue Ever and Transfer Foils from ScraPerfect I made the stars on this layout of Austin and I:



I used my Simple Stories So Rad stash for this page. I popped up the football sticker and arrow with foam tape. I added a heart sticker to the inside of the star:


Love this fun cut file! I added some machine stitching to it:


I used alphas from Simple Stories. The orange color was perfect for this photo:


Here's a close up of the stars:


Can you see the bits of orange foil on the stars? I used 2 different colors of foil. I love how they turned out! Check out my tutorial over at ScraPerfect.
Thanks for taking time to stop by and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!