Saturday, January 13, 2018

Enjoy Fall

Hey there!
I am sharing a layout I created for the January layout sketch challenge at The Rubber Buggy.
I used a Silhouette cut file along with PhotoPlay Autumn Day for this fall layout:


I used a mix of alphas for my title and added some machine stitching:


I fussy cut the foxes from one of the papers. I fussy cut the berries from a border sticker and added them in a few different places on my page:


I fussy cut those trees as well. I added some watercolor to my white background to make the layout pop:


Here is the sketch I used:


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments :

  1. Just beautiful. Love your fall color photos and beautiful sentiment. Thank you for sharing your beautiful scrap book page with us at The Rubber Buggy challenge and can't wait to see your next project with us soon. Hugs Nancy Hill, Design Team for The Rubber Buggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how Gorgeous love the layout and those Foxes and just perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Rubber Buggy.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and greatly appreciate them! Thank you for stopping by!